Wednesday, December 2, 2015

As the bad weather approaches

Many people have told us that as the bad weather comes in that ALS patients heath goes down.  But so far Dan is stabilizing.  I love that.  I thought we had a problem but it turns out that I was putting him to bed to close to brushing his teeth.  He always drinks water then and the water was causing the choking.  So now that I figured it out and shifted when I brush his teeth not more choking sounds and no more gagging.  So far so good.  We have decorated for Christmas and He is loving out new outside lights.  We got the projector lights so no climbing and not hard at all to start and stop.  I love it, too!  Our tree is up and lite and that makes him happy, too.  I think we are going to be okay but we are not going to get out much and that really seems to help when it is cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment